Highlights of Studies and Surveys of Media Studies Group
- Survey on All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AI I MS) finds that more than 50% doctors of after obtaining degrees from AIIMS leave India. Widely carried by national media including TV Channels.
- Survey on the National Channel of DD Urdu on its condition in respect to its objective.
- Seminar on deplorable condition of Indian languages in Parliament at Press Club of India.
- Study on language used in traffic signs in the National Capital.
- Study on the health and working conditions of journalists.
- A Survey among media persons and round table with editors on delay in telecast of ‘Cash for Vote’ sting operation by CNN-IBN. T
- Two –day national workshop for journalists in Delhi on 21 and 22 March 2010.
- The Group also monitors the content and behavior of TV channels and newspapers.
- First to submit detailed study and representation on Paid News to Election Commission of India.
- National level survey on representation of women in media and gender imbalance in media houses.
- Conducted an evaluation of state media training with an inspection of social and professional utility.
Trends of Monopolization of Opinion through TV debates during Emergency and up to 2011.